See the latest news from our company below or use the search feature. For more information, contact our head office or the Marketing Communications Manager directly at email@example.com.
JOB POSTING: SOFTWARE ENGINEER/DEVELOPER (STUDENT)
Arazy Group Consultants Inc. is currently seeking qualified applicants for the position of Software Engineer/Developer. The incumbent will participate in the development and integration of machine learning and gamification within a SaaS application.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist in developing and testing our next-generation SaaS.
• Explore ideas and features that can be integrated into the system using machine learning
• Participate in the implementation of gaming features that interact effectively with web service modules
• Anticipate, identify and articulate technical and developmental risks and obstacles in the new system, and generate solutions and testing plans.
• Test developed gaming features
• 3rd/4th-year Undergraduate student or Graduate student working towards obtaining a degree in Software Engineering with an inclination towards machine learning and gaming
• Knowledge of gamification and machine learning, candidates should have a portfolio of work to present
• A team player with the ability to interact well with others and excel within a dynamic working environment
• Ability to critically consider and analyze complex problems to form practical solutions
This is an opportunity to work with highly motivated colleagues at our Vancouver, BC office situated on Granville Island. At the onset, this will be a 3-5 month part time position, however, for a successful incumbent who excels at the tasks, there is the possibility of a part-time or full time extension. The position will require a minimum of 20-25 hours/week, however, this will likely increase as the months progress. Arazy Group offers flexible work days and the incumbent may choose to set their own schedule but is expected to spend a minimum of 40% of their work week in the office; the remaining time may be spent off-site, if desired.
To apply please send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Arazy Group Career Opportunities”.
Back to Press Room