See the latest news from our company below or use the search feature. For more information, contact our head office or the Marketing Communications Manager directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
JOB POSTING: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATOR/COORDINATOR (STUDENT)
Arazy Group Consultants Inc. is currently seeking qualified applicants for the position of Business Administrator/Coordinator. The incumbent will assist in the development and testing of new business models, partnership programs and franchising opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Create new programs for customer acquisition and retention
• Participate in the development of new programs and the testing of their effectiveness and results
• Provide high level data analysis and most effective recommendations for growth
• Participate in improvement of business processes and related policy development
• Have extensive current knowledge of the latest tools, tactics, applications and software which can be used for program development
• Conduct market research and participate in efforts to reach potential partners to develop partnership programs
• Conduct market research to seek out and develop potential franchising opportunities
• Demonstrate the ability to complete technical studies and to develop and present recommendations and reports
• 3rd/4th year Undergraduate student working towards obtaining their BBA or a Graduate student working towards obtaining their MBA or HBA
• Must be computer savvy with a working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite and a working knowledge of business processes and work-flow re-design
• Excellent ability to break down complex ideas into a presentable format and execute plans in a short period of time
• A creative individual with the ability to use novel approaches to complete tasks
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
• Excellent time management and multi-tasking ability with an attention to detail
This is an opportunity to work with highly motivated colleagues at our Vancouver, BC office situated on Granville Island. At the onset, this will be a 3-5 month part time position, however, for a successful incumbent who excels at the tasks, there is the possibility of a part-time or full time extension. The position will require a minimum of 20-25 hours/week, however, this will likely increase as the months progress. Arazy Group offers flexible work days and the incumbent may choose to set their own schedule but is expected to spend a minimum of 40% of their work week in the office; the remaining time may be spent off-site, if desired.
To apply please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com with the subject line “Arazy Group Career Opportunities”.
Back to Press Room